27.9 Set Warning Level Command — WRNLEV
The WRNLEV command sets the value of the
WRNLEV variable in
/TIMER/ to the specified value. At the present
(17-Nov-1990) this variable is not widely used. Suggested values for
- (default) should print brief warning and error messages for conditions
that will affect outcome.
- more extensive information on errors and some information on normal
partial results and conditions.
- verbose error messages and more normal processing information for
- all information that might be relevant to an error condition plus
- 4, 5
- debugging levels for anything you might conceivably want.
- 10 or higher
- for term by term outputs from energy routines, or other tasks where huge
amounts of data useful only in debugging might be generated.