20.6.5 Manipulating the Correlation Functions
The MANCOR option takes the correlation function output from the
CORFUN operation and performs the following operations.
- Integrates the correlation function along time.
- Integrates the square of the correlation function.
- Takes the logarithm of the correlation function to see any apparent
- Fourier transforms the correlation function to obtain the spectral
- When specified the latest series determined in MANCOR is
considered, there is no-resetting to the original time series determined
CORFUN. This allows to do multiple treatments with
- SAVE unit
- The correlation time series is saved.
- ADD unit
- The correlation time series read in file `unit'. is added to the
actual correlation time series.
- DIV integer
- The correlation time series are divided by the specified integer.
- Correlations are normalized. Note that CORFUN is equivalent to
CORFUN NONORM followed by MANCOR NORM.