20.6.4 Calculating a Correlation Function
The CORFUN option takes the active time series and calculates the
desired correlation function from it.
- This option is to calculate the correlation function using the Fast
Fourier Transform method.
- This option is to calculate the correlation function using the direct
- This option gives the direct correlation function.
- This is to obtain the correlation function of first order Legendre
- This is to obtain the correlation function of second order Legendre
- Long tail correction (subtracting the value of last element of the
- No long tail correction.
- Correlations are not normalized. This is useful for adding correlations
computed in different trajectories.
The defaults are FFT, P0, LTC.